Nautilus Marina is located at the southern end of Georgian Bay, at 2755 in Honey Harbour, Ontario about 1.5 hours north of Toronto. This long-established major marina is ideally located close to the open waters of the bay and some of the best freshwater boating in the world.
We offer dockage, covered and outdoor winter storage, dry storage, and all the repair and maintenance facilities of a full-service marina.
Arrive by boat or car, sit on the restaurant deck and enjoy some of the best food and views Honey Harbour has to offer.
We have just completed the construction of many new slips. We have dockage and covered or outdoor winter storage available. Call us to book your spot!
|Monday to Thursday:
|8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday and Saturday:
|8:30 am - 8:30 pm
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm
If you have any questions or require more information about Nautilus Marina, Inc., please provide a telephone number or email address using our contact form.
Services We Offer
- seasonal dockage
- overnight guest slips
- hydro and water (at some slips)
- sturdy floating steel tube docks
- indoor storage
- outdoor storage with shrinkwrap
- haul-out and launch
- prep boats for winter storage
- summer storage/self-launch available
- safe and secure parking lot
- seasonal passes with multi-car discount
- daily parking for Nautilus guests available
Nautilus Marine Services Inc.
- full-service marine repair facility
- fuel dock (premium, mid-grade and diesel fuel)
- boat detailing
- Marina store (supplies and snacks)
- call 705-756-9090 for inquiries